Forum o sportovima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum o sportovima

Forum za sve sportiste i ljubitelje sporta

PrijemPortalGalerijaLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi
Pristupi
Korisničko ime:
Šifra:
Pristupi automatski pri svakoj poseti: 
:: Zaboravio sam šifru
RPG
Akademija sporta, ulice, trgovi, uprava, policija, mnogo prodavnica i još dosta toga je u planu! Pomognite aktivaciji foruma!
Naj bolji poslanici
Dorothy
Dream teather Vote_lcapDream teather Voting_barDream teather Vote_rcap 
Elly
Acky
Lili
Lilly
Sonic
!NikolaK!
Jovana
Poslanici naj aktivniji meseca
No user
Forum insider
~Vratili smo se! Pomognite nam da aktiviramo forum. ~RPG deo je uveden! Izaberite pohadjanje akademije ili pak radno mesto. ~Veliki konkurs- budite član forumskog tima! ~Dorothy~
Ko je trenutno na forumu
Imamo 3 korisnika na forumu: 0 Registrovanih, 0 Skrivenih i 3 Gosta

Nema

Najviše korisnika na forumu ikad bilo je 106 dana Sub Jun 26, 2021 9:55 pm
Mart 2024
PonUtoSreČetPetSubNed
KalendarKalendar
Prijatelji foruma
Forum

Dream teather

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Acky
My first posts
My first posts
Acky

Dream teather Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Dream teather   Dream teather EmptyPet Avg 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Dream Theater is an American progressive metal band formed in 1985 under the name Majesty by John Petrucci, John Myung, and Mike Portnoy while they attended Berklee College of Music in Massachusetts, before they dropped out to support the band. Though a number of lineup changes followed, the three original members remain today along with James LaBrie and Jordan Rudess.

Dream Theater has become a successful progressive metal band. Although the band has had one successful hit ("Pull Me Under" in 1992, which received extensive MTV rotation), they have remained relatively low in mainstream music sales.

The band is well known for the technical proficiency of its instrumentalists, who have won many awards from music instruction magazines. Dream Theater's members have collaborated with many other notable musicians. Guitarist John Petrucci has been named as the third player on the G3 tour six times, more than any other invited guitarist, following in the footsteps of Eric Johnson and Robert Fripp. Drummer Mike Portnoy has won 23 awards from Modern Drummer Magazine and is also the second youngest person (at the age of 37) to be inducted into the Rock Drummer Hall of Fame.

The band's highest selling album is the gold selling Images and Words (1992), which reached #61 on the Billboard 200 charts. Both the 1994 release Awake and their 2002 release Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence also entered the charts at #32 and #46 respectively and received mostly positive reviews. Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence also led to Dream Theater becoming the initial band reviewed in the Music Section of Entertainment Weekly during its opening week of release, despite the magazine generally preferring more mainstream music. In 2007, Systematic Chaos entered US Billboard 200 at #19. Dream Theater has sold over 2.1 million albums in the U.S., and over 8 million records worldwide. The band's tenth studio album, Black Clouds & Silver Linings, was released on June 23, 2009. It entered the US Billboard 200 at #6 and Eurochart Hot 100 at #1, marking their highest entry on either chart.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Dream teather
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Forum o sportovima :: Off teme :: Muzika-
Skoči na: